Wednesday, February 7, 2018

Sympathy Card With Case This Sketch #257

Card sketches are a great way to spark creativity and I knew that Case This Sketch #257 would make a lovely sympathy card.  The branches are from the Chelsea Gardens Stamp set by Close to My Heart along with Glacier card stock and Peacock card stock and Vellum.  I love the way these two bluish green papers look together!  The sentiment is from the Sincere Expressions stamp set (retired Close to My Heart) and was stamped in Versamark Ink and Peacock Ink and then clear embossed.


Here is the fabulous sketch that inspired my card layout:


Thanks for stopping by!  Have a wonderful week filled with fun and creativity!
:) Marie

p.s. If you like what you see on my blog please consider "following" me by email or in your blog roll so you don't miss out on any of my fabulous card making ideas. You can sign up on the right sidebar.
     

2 comments:

Cindy C. said...

Nicely done!

Leigh Penner said...

This is so pretty! Wonderful take on the sketch!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...