Monday, March 13, 2017

Happy St. Patty's Day Card with Atlantic Hearts Sketch #203

It's Monday and time for a new Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge blog post!  We hope you will find the time to enter the challenge this week.  This card came to me pretty easily using the "unlock" edit button in Design Space to elongate the shamrock wreath into an oval shape.  Here is the Design Space cut file if you would like to reproduce this card.



The gold embossed sentiment is a very old Close to My Heart wood stamp.  The cricut cut Flower Market shamrock wreath was cut from White Daisy cardstock.  When the piece was still on the cutting mat I painted all but the white flowers with "Douglas Fir" Twinkling H2O watercolor paint which adds a really pretty shine to it.  The white flowers received an application of the CTMH Clear Shimmer Brush. The background color is Glacier cardstock.

Here is the Atlantic Hearts Sketch #203 that I followed:

On Wednesday all of the Design Team members projects will be on the AHSC blog to inspire you.  We would love to have you share your project with us!

Other Challenges I'm entering this card into:
     Glitter and Sparkle #230--Use Some Green
     HeARTful Stamping Challenge--Green plus stamp
     Craft for the Craic--Green and Glittery
     Cut it Up--Think Green
     Creative Knockouts--Lots of Green

Something really nice happened to me last week and I'm offering some blog candy (craft supplies) to a lucky winner.  Please go to this blog post to read more.

Thanks for stopping by!  Have a wonderful week filled with fun and creativity!
:) Marie


4 comments:

Cut It Up Challenge Blog said...

I like how you interpreted the sketch for St. Patrick's Day!

Thanks for joining us for our Think Green challenge at Cut it Up!

Evelyn
http://mylittlecraftblog.wordpress.com

Chris said...

Thanks for the tip - I need to use my cricut more often, I'm a little nervous around it. sigh. This is really beautiful! Thank you for playing along with my green heARTful stamping challenge!

Gerda said...

What a very pretty card!! Great take on the sketch!! Thanks for joining us at Cut it Up challenge!
Have a great day.
Gerda
http://cardscreations.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

Lovely card! Thanks for joining us over at Craft for the Craic.
Ethne

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...