Friday, March 10, 2017

Color Dare #234 Meets Try Stampin' on Tuesday #312

Welcome back to another Color My Heart Color Dare challenge blog post!  This week we are challenging you to "Pick Your Greens" from this assortment of Close to My Heart greens:  New England Ivy, Sweet Leaf, Fern, Willow, Emerald.  You can also use White Daisy and add Gold as an option.  Of course if you don't have these exact CTMH colors yet you may substitute so you can still play along.  My "greens" are Willow, Emerald and Fern.



     Adventure Paper Fundamentals
     Way to Go stamps
     Emerald Ink
     Willow Ink
     Fern CS
     Gold Metallic Marker


Here is the Color Dare graphic--please click on it to get to see what the rest of the fabulous Design Team has to inspire you.

No automatic alt text available.

My card layout was inspired by this Try Stampin' on Tuesdays sketch:


Thanks for stopping by! Have a wonderful week filled with fun and creativity!
:) Marie

p.s. If you like what you see on my blog please consider "following" me by email or in your blog roll so you don't miss out on any of my fabulous card making ideas. You can sign up on the right sidebar.  


4 comments:

Suzanne Reynolds said...

Since I've seen all the Willow and Emerald in our challenge this week, I just fell in love...those colors just seemed too bright; but your card is beautiful and so cheery as were the others...my next choice of green if I get a chance.

Donna Scholz said...

Love your use of greens for the Try Stampin' on Tuesday sketch challenge, Marie! After the hard winter we had here in the Western USA, bright greens are VERY welcome! You nailed the sketch and brought hope of an early Spring to my heart! -Donna

Alyson Mayo said...

I have this stamp set and have never used it... I love what you did here! Your choice of greens is fabulous - they stand out so well. Super card :)

craftystamper said...

Loved your greens as they reminded me of spring and St. Patrick's Day. You did a great job with the sketch. Thanks for using our sketch as your inspiration.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...