Monday, November 7, 2016

Feather Illusion for Freshly Made Sketch #261

Feathered Illusion is the name of the Cuttlebug folder I've used in this card. Freshly Made Sketch #261 had a large focal panel which I thought would be perfect to showcase the lovely texture of this embossing folder.


The focal panel started with white cardstock.  I then rubbed Nuvo Fresh Copper Embellishment Mousse over the raised portions.  Next I painted the lower parts of the panel with Nuvo Mother of Pearl Embellishment Mousse.  I just love the shimmer that these products created!

Other products used in this card were Metallic and Grey Wool Cardstock, and Belated Birthday stamp set from Close to My Heart (all retired) and Saddle Ink and Colonial White Cardstock.

Here is the Freshly Made Sketch that inspired my card layout: 



My card is also being entered into the following challenges: 
     Seize the Birthday
       Sunny Day Crafting
       Stampin' Royalty--All that Glitters

Thanks for stopping by!  Have a wonderful week filled with fun and creativity!
:) Marie

3 comments:

Amy O said...

Love the texture and shimmer on this card! Thanks for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches this week!

Jen Timko said...

This is really pretty! Great showcase of that mother of pearl effect. So glad you joined us this week at FMS!

Ashwini Rao said...

Love that shimmer you've created in this card!! The embossing really does stand out - and its a beautiful pattern too! Thank you so much for joining us at Seize the Birthday!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...