Friday, July 8, 2016

Color Dare #201 Meets Mojo Monday #455

Welcome back to another Color My Heart Color Dare challenge blog post!  This week we are challenging you to use all and only the colors from the Magical paper pack: Black, Cranberry, Crystal Blue, Honey, Sapphire, Whisper and White Daisy. (Of course, if you don't have these Close to My Heart colors yet you can substitute similar colors so you can still join in the fun!)  I needed to make an anniversary card for my son and daughter-in-law and thought that the colorful heart background would be fun to use.


Close to My Heart products used:
     Magical Paper Pack
     White Daisy CS
     Cranberry CS
     Crystal Blue CS
     Whisper CS
     Black Ink
     The Happy Couple

Here is the Color My Heart Color Dare color graphic:


Here is the sketch from Mojo Monday #455 that inspired my card:



I'm also entering this card into the Between the Folds Magical challenge and Addicted to Stamps and More Anything Goes challenge.




7 comments:

Cat Nowak said...

What a fun anniversary card! I love the way you are so good about pairing Color Dare with other challenges!

Unknown said...

Such a fun anniversary card. I really like the sentiment too!

Donna said...

Great card! Nice take on the sketch. Love the red card base, it really makes the rest of the card pop!

Julee (Vervegirl) said...

Such a pretty card. Love those elegant sentiments. Thanks for playing along with Mojo Monday!

Julie B said...

Fun anniversary card.
Thanks for sharing at ATSM this week. :)

Brandi said...

I love it! I love that heart shaped paper, it was the first one I played with when I got out my Magical paper pack! Great use of the sketch! Brandi R
DT member BTF
crzy4scrapbooking.blogspot.ca

P.G. Lamb said...

Marie, those colorful little hearts in the paper pack is perfect for that anniversary card! Thanks for inspiring me!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...