Monday, June 13, 2016

Sympathy Card in Sapphire, Crystal Blue and Whisper For FMS 240

My favorite colors are in the blue family so I decided to combine Close to My Heart Sapphire and Crystal Blue with a neutral Whisper for a Sympathy card.  I am happy with the result.


     Crystal Blue CS
     Sapphire CS
     Whisper CS
     Sapphire Ink
     Crystal Blue Ink
     Floral Embossing Folder
     Sincere Expressions stamp
     Sponge Daubers

Here is the fabulous Freshly Made Sketch #240 that inspired my card:


Thanks for stopping by!  Have a wonderful week filled with fun and creativity!
:) Marie
     

2 comments:

Jen Brum said...

Very pretty card! Love all of that blue! Thanks for joining us this week at Freshly Made Sketches!

Narelle Farrugia said...

I love this card - that embossed flower has a great effect. Thanks for joining us at FMS this week!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...