Tuesday, January 26, 2016

Sapphire and Glacier Thinking of You card for Mojo Monday #432

This card was made with the "negative" piece leftover from my last card here.  I don't like to throw any scrappy leftovers away so I found a sketch from Mojo Monday #432 to use this piece with.  The sketch was rotated to fit my leftover piece.


Close to My Heart products used:
     White Daisy CS
     Sapphire CS
     Glacier CS
     Enchantment Fundamentals (banner on left and reverse side of it is on right)
     Balloon Ride paper (middle banner)
     Brushstrokes stamp
     Glacier Ink
     Maritime Puffies

Other products:
     Ticket punch by SU
     Paper Lace 2 cartridge

Here is the Mojo Monday sketch I used (rotated 90 degrees)


Thanks for stopping by!  Have a wonderful week filled with fun and creativity!
:) Marie




No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...