Friday, May 1, 2015

Wavy Blooms for Color Dare #140

Welcome back to another Color My Heart Color Dare challenge blog post!  This week we are challenging you to use the following Close to My Heart colors:  Ruby, Crystal Blue, Colonial White and White Daisy.  I used Sunday Stamps Sketch challenge #100 for my card layout.


Close to My Heart products used:
     White Daisy CS
     Colonial White CS
     Ruby CS
     Wavy Blooms stamp
     Typed Note sentiment stamp
     Ruby Ink
     Crystal Blue Ink
     Sponge Daubers
     Clear Sparkles
     Ruby Alcohol Marker to color clear sparkles
     White Daisy 3/8" ribbon (retired)



If you don't have the above Close to My Heart colors yet you may substitute similar colors so you can play along.  The challenge closes on Thursday, May 8 at 9PM CDT.  We would love to have you share your papercrafted creation in our gallery. 

Thanks for stopping by!  Have a wonderful week filled with fun and creativity!
:) Marie

4 comments:

Donna said...

Beautiful card! I love your random stamping in the background.

Angel Johns said...

I love the colors you used and the background that you created. Thanks for joining us at Sunday Stamps!

Annette Elliott said...

What a pretty card! I love the sponged flowers, so soft and pretty! You followed the challenged perfectly! Yah! Thanks for sharing your creation at Sunday Stamps!

G Eileen Studios said...

The coloring is so soft and lovely on this card, Michelle. It really makes those flowers glow!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...