Friday, May 29, 2015

Paper Bird Meets Color Dare #144

Welcome back to another Color My Heart Color Dare challenge post.  We invite you to create using Close to My Heart colors. (Of course, if you don't have these specific colors yet you may substitute similar colors so you can still play along.)  This week our challenge features the following colors:
Juniper, Ruby, Canary and white Daisy.


Close to My Heart products used:
     White Daisy CS
     Ruby CS
     Juniper CS
     Canary CS
     Paper Bird stamps 
     Ruby Ink
     Juniper Washi Tape (retired)
     Ruby ChevronWashi Tape

Here is the color graphic that we would like you to post in your blog if you decide to take the Color Dare challenge:


The challenge at the Male Room this week is to use Washi Tape so I am entering this card into that challenge also.

Now, head on over to the Color My Heart Color Dare blog and see what the other Design Team members have to inspire you.

Thanks for stopping by!  Have a wonderful week filled with fun and creativity!
:) Marie

P.S.  Stop by again on Monday for a special post featuring "Blog Candy" to be won!

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Marie, I love the mix of Washi Tape. Thanks for having me play along this week! ~ Tracey

ScrappyHorses said...

Really cute!

Donna said...

Great card! Love how you layered the patterned papers on the angle.

Kathleen said...

OMG what a bright and cheery card! Just makes me happy!! Super job!!

Deborah Frings said...

Super card. I love the colours and the use of Washi tape. Thanks so much for playing along with The Male Room this week!

Michelle said...

Holy Cow! This is so creative! Love the bird! Love the washi tape! You are amazing!

G Eileen Studios said...

I think your bird is giving me a googly-eye! :) He is adorable and so colorful. Perfect for a Color Dare!

Louise van Vuren said...

Really love your texty bird and the slanting washi tape, great card, thanks for joining us in The Male Room
Louise xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...