Friday, March 20, 2015

Stay Lucky Card for Retrosketch #156 and Sweet Stamps #213

If you are looking for the Color My Heart Color Dare #134 card please go here.

I loved this Retrosketch sketch and lucky for me the deadline was extended another week!  The theme for Sweet Stamps challenge this week is "Luck" so I'm linking up with this challenge also.


Close to My Heart products used:
     White Daisy CS
      Kentucky Green CS (retired)
      Gold Shimmer Trim
      Doodled Designs stamp
      Year Round Cheer stamp (retired)
      Stoneware Texture stamp (retired)
      Topiary Ink
      Golden Ember ink (retired)
      3D Foam Tape
      Gold Brads (retired)

Other products:
      Shamrock brads (Oriental Trading Co.)

Here is the Retrosketch #156 sketch I followed:

    

Thanks for stopping by!  Have a wonderful week filled with fun and creativity!
:) Marie

2 comments:

Carol L said...

What a great take on the sketch! Those shamrock brads are the greatest accent and I love all the gold too!

simply monica said...

Love the green and gold color combo thanks so much for joining us at Sweetstamps.cpm be sure to check next weeks challenge!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...