Friday, February 6, 2015

Color Dare #128--Cranberry, Flaxen, Black, White Daisyand Kraft

Welcome back to another Color My Heart Color Dare challenge post.  The Close to My Heart colors we are featuring this week are pictured here:


These are the only 5 colors allowed for the challenge although if you do not have these exact CTMH colors you may substitute similar colors.

My card features a new stamp set found in the Seasonal Expressions catalog called "A Bunch of Thanks".  I used Freshly Made Sketch #42 as my card layout.


Close to My Heart products used:
     Kraft CS
     Cranberry CS
     Black CS
     White Daisy CS
     Flaxen CS
      Cranberry Ink
      Flaxen Ink
      Bunch of Thanks stamp set

This was my first card which I forgot to include black:


I really like how the black makes the focal panel "pop"!

Now it's your turn to create with these 5 colors.  We look forward to seeing what you create. Please use a direct link to share your creations with us here.

Thanks for stopping by!  Have a wonderful week filled with fun and creativity!
:) Marie

p.s. If you haven't seen my blog candy giveaway post from last week go there NOW as the deadline to enter is midnight, February 6.



4 comments:

Cynthia said...

Your cards are so cute. Great job!

Cat Nowak said...

What a cool comparison, to see how much the black mat draws your eye. Fab card!

Michelle said...

Love the pop with the black layer. The flowers make me think of pinwheels.

P.G. Lamb said...

The black layer certainly makes the center design pop. Very pretty card, Marie!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...