Monday, December 29, 2014

New Year's Card with Freshly Made Sketch 167

Although I sent out many hand stamped Christmas cards I have more yet to send.  The message from the Snowhaven Cardmaking Kit has just the right message for an after Christmas thought card.  I paired it with the current Freshly Made Sketch #167 and used up some very old Close To My Heart papers and colors.


Close to My Heart products used:
     Snowhaven Cardmaking Kit stamp
     Holiday Red CS (retired)
     Holiday Red Ink (retired)
     Dutch Blue Ink (retired)
     Dutch Blue CS (retired)
     Dutch Blue B & T paper (retired)
     Black CS

Other products:
     Stampin Up ticket punch
     Snowman paper by Frances Meyer

Here is the Freshly Made Sketch that I followed:


Thanks for stopping by!  Have a wonderful week filled with fun and creativity!
:) Marie

2 comments:

Jen Mitchell said...

What a wonderful card to ring in the new year! I love the bright and cheery colors! Thanks for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches!

Narelle Farrugia said...

Ah so cute! These colours are so unexpected for Christmas but I just love them! Thanks for joining us at FMS!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...