Sunday, May 4, 2014

Sunny Card for Freshly Made Sketch #134

Welcome to my blog! If you are looking for the Sunday Stamps Challenge post please go here.  If you are looking for the Color My Heart Color Dare Challenge post please go here.

When I saw this Freshly Made Sketch I knew immediately what I wanted to do with it and I'm pleased with how this card came out.  The half circle shape reminded me of the sun so that was my starting point.




Close To My Heart products used:
    Sky CS
    Honey CS
    Metallic CS (retired)
    Outdoor Denim Fleur Des Jardines B & T paper (retired)
    Honey Ink
    Black Ink
    White Daisy CS
    Lifting Spirits stamp set--clouds and banner
    Lots of Love stamp set--sunshine greeting
    My Sunshine stamp set (retired)
    Gold Polka Dot Washi Tape
    3D Foam Tape

Thanks for stopping by!  Have a wonderful week filled with fun and creativity!
:) Marie


1 comment:

Cindy Hall said...

This card is perfect in every way! I love the sun and those wispy clouds! Thanks for sharing with us at Freshly Made Sketches!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...