Sunday, March 23, 2014

It's Sketch Time at Sunday Stamps Again!

Welcome back to another Sunday Stamps sketch challenge!  Thank you to all who participated in the spring color challenge.  This week Steph has a great sketch for you to try:


How did I decide what to use to follow this sketch?  I looked at what new Close To My Heart papers I hadn't yet used and picked Jubilee for the vertical panel and paired it with Indian Corn Blue CS background. The starfish is another underused stamp from the Under the Sea stamp set (retired CTMH).  It was stamped with Cocoa ink onto Cashmere CS and popped up with 3D Foam Tape.  The sentiment is from Banner Wishes and the stars are stamps from the Artbooking collection.  The white squiggly lines were made with my new Coconut gelato by Faber Castell.


We can't wait to see what you create using this sketch!   Please use a direct link to join us here and include a link back to us in your blog post.  (Feel free to post our sketch graphic too to let your readers know about our challenge.)  You have until Friday, April 4 at 6PM EST to enter this challenge.

Please take the time to visit the rest of the Design Team's blogs and leave them some appreciation.
HayleyJoanBrendaHollySteph and Kathya.

Thanks for stopping by!  Have a wonderful week filled with fun and creativity! 

:) Marie



3 comments:

Casandra Bennett said...

Marie, thanks for the info. on the sketch challenge. Don't believe I've heard of this one yet. Will definitely have to add to my blogger. :) I like your tropical card.

Hofkissed said...

I would've never guessed you did the white squiggly lines yourself... I thought it was the paper! The starfish is super cute.

Kathya said...

I too would have never guesses you made the waves yourself Marie! Very nice and creative! Really like your color scheme and the starfish is adorable!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...