Saturday, February 15, 2014

Cat Sympathy Card for My Time To Craft Challenge #235

It's always difficult when a beloved pet passes away and I made this card for a dear family friend whose cat was just short of her 22nd birthday.  That's a long time to have a cat!!  Here is my card for My Time to Craft Sympathy Card Challenge #235:


Close To My Heart Products Used:
     Olive CS
     Olive Ink
     Words Of Comfort stamp set
     Grey Flannel Marker (retired)
     Gold Metallic paper (retired)--cut a 1" circle with a hole punch and then made a second cut for halo
     Olive Fleur des Jardines patterned paper (retired)
     Meow stamp set (retired)
     Wings are from unnamed angel with hearts stamp (retired)
      Stardust Glitz Glitter Gel (retired)

Thanks for stopping by!  Have a wonderful week filled with fun and creativity!
:) Marie

1 comment:

Cazro said...

This is such an adorable card, such a sad loss after so long. Your card will give solace I am sure. It is so beautiful. Thanks for sharing with us at MTTC. Caz

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...