Monday, October 28, 2013

Lots of Layers for Heart to Heart Challenges

Can you make a card or papercrafted project with 5 or more layers of Close To My Heart paper?  If so, please link it up with us for this week's challenge.  My card  has 9 layers--Black, Dreamin' (retired CTMH), Black, Pacifica, White Daisy, Fanfare (retired CTMH), Cranberry, Pacifica and White Daisy.  The stamp set is B1437 Courage which was a summer 2013 special offer from Close To My Heart.


I plan to write an encouraging note to an unknown serviceman and send this card to Operation Write Home for distribution.  If you love making cards and want to share them this is a great organization to donate them to.

We would love to have you join in on our challenge.  Please use a direct link to link your creation to Heart 2 Heart challenges.

Thanks for stopping by! Have a wonderful week filled with fun and creativity!
:) Marie

3 comments:

Lynn said...

Great card for OWH. That is such a worthy organization.

Anonymous said...

Marie, I just got my free Operation Write Home stamp and plan on doing a box of cards and mailing or taking them to Sandy Allnock in Federal Way WA. She only lives 2 hours from me and I am really excited to be part of the OWH group. I am a CTMH Consultant as well, and plan on stamping our little Angel Policy stamp along with OWH on the back of each of my cards. Thank you for your endorsement as well and I really like the card you made. Beautiful and yes the Heroes will love them.

ScrappyHorses said...

Special card for a dedicated, special person! Thanks for doing this!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...