Wednesday, September 18, 2013

Swirls Around Birthday Card for CAS(E) This Sketch #45

Swirls Around is one of my favorite new Close To My Heart stamp sets and I was happy to use it in this sketch challenge:


The swirls were stamped in CTMH Cashmere and Cranberry on White Daisy CS and mounted onto Cashmere CS.  The birthday greeting is from Perfect Fit--Birthday. (I did separate the Happy and Birthday so I could arrange them as below).


Thanks for stopping by!  Have a wonderful week filled with fun and creativity!
:) Marie


3 comments:

Hansi Brittain said...

Clean and eye catching! I love how you double stamped the swirls. They really do look like they are casting a shadow. This stamp has been on my wish list and you have made me even more anxious to get it.

Leigh Penner said...

Oh, this is lovely!
Thanks so much for playing along with CAS(E) this Sketch!

Michelle said...

Love the clean, graphic look of your card...... beautiful!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...