Sunday, July 14, 2013

Tee-rific Birthday for Sunday Stamps Challenge #54

Welcome back to another Sunday Stamps Challenge post!  This week we are using a sketch designed by Hayley.  Don't you just love it? I do!

 

I used this sketch to make a masculine birthday card.  There are lots of golfers that I send birthday cards to.  


The background paper is Victory (retired Close To My Heart).  The golfer and golf balls are from Tee Time (retired CTMH) which is matted with Avonlea Green (retired CTMH) and Outdoor Denim.  The banner golf balls and tees were stamped in Outdoor Denim ink and placed over a piece of Bakers Twine Neutral Assortment and popped up with 3D Foam Tape.  The "Have a Tee-rific Birthday!" greeting was generated on my computer.  I ran the printed greeting through a cuttlebug folder from the reversed side so the circles appear to be golf ball dimples.  It was pretty quick to make this card and I will be doing more of these for my lady golfer friends too.  

Now  it's your turn to join in on this challenge fun!  You have until Friday,evening, July 26 to link up your creation here.

Please take the time to visit the rest of the Design Team's blogs and leave them some appreciation.
Hayley, Joan, Brenda, Holly Steph and Kathya.

Thanks for stopping by!  Have a wonderful week filled with fun and creativity!
:) Marie

5 comments:

canadian_liner said...

LOVE that dimpled golf ball--very creative, my friend! And thanks for another great sketch to try.

Hofkissed said...

Great masculine card! I really love how you embossed the sentiment to look like a golf ball! What a great little detail.

Unknown said...

Another fabulous golf card Marie :) I am sensing a theme here! Excellent use of my sketch, love the 3 balls and tees :)

OttawaMom said...

I too think you have created a fabulous, masculine card - I always struggle with those! Love the little tees that create the banner, very clever!

Kathya said...

What an amazing card Marie! Love all your golf theme cards. Really like the banner.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...