Thursday, May 9, 2013

Avonlea Many Thanks Card for My Time To Craft #220--Sentiment As The Main Focus

Here is a quick card that I made with Close To My Heart Avonlea paper, Thoughtful Tidings (retired stamp set), Frame Flair label stamp, Twilight CS, Twilight Ink, Silver Glitz Glitter Gel, Stardust Glitz Glitter Gel (on parts of background panel) Twilight Marker and Juniper Marker.  The label was cut with the CTMH Art Philosophy cartridge--page 54 rectangle 2 cut at 2".    The My Time To Craft #220 challenge was my inspiration to create this card and I'm linking it up there.


Thanks for stopping by!  Please come back tomorrow to check out the new Color My Heart Color Dare Challenge post.  Have a wonderful week filled with fun and creativity!
:) Marie

1 comment:

Rachel said...

Fab card - love that panel of patterened paper.

Thank you for sharing with us at My Time to Craft this week, Wedgie xxx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...