Wednesday, April 10, 2013

Fresnly Made Sketch #81 for Black Tie Friday #24 Black and Yellow

I love the simplicity and clean lines that the Freshly Made Sketches Challenge #81 offers so I used it for a card using black and yellow for Black Tie Friday #24.  All the products used are from Close to My Heart (although some are retired): For Always Paper, Sunny Yellow B & T paper, Just Blooms Flowers, Fanfare brads, Just a Number stamps, Stardust Glitz Glitter Gel (applied to the flower lines and edges) Black Ink and black picot ribbon (from Michael's).  This card came together quickly enough to be able to make it and post it here within an hour of the posting deadline for Black Tie Friday!









Thanks for stopping by!  Have a wonderful week filled with fun and creativity!
:) Marie


4 comments:

Kendra Allen said...

I like your paper choice for the background and the way you used glitter around the edges of the flowers. Really cute card! Thanks for playing at Black Tie Fridays!

Shauna's Scraps said...

So pretty, I really like the black ribbon against the yellow and the touch of sparkle on your flowers really draws the eye. Thanks for playing with Black Tie Fridays.

Amy O said...

I love the crisp look of these colors together on your card. And I love the sparkly flowers. Thanks for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches this week!

Amie Kiger (Kigz) said...

I like the flowers on this one a lot, Marie! I felt exactly the same way about the crisp feel of the card! Beautiful! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...