Wednesday, December 19, 2012

Color Dare #22 Twilight and Sweet Leaf

Twilight is one of my favorite Close To My Heart colors and it is featured in this week's Color My Heart Color Dare paired with Sweet Leaf.  The Twilight strips on my card are from the Florentine paper pack (retiring Jan.31).  The stamp is from the December Stamp of the Month called Year Round Cheer.  I used a 2.25" circle punch to cut into the Twilight paper and then stamped the image in Twilight ink onto the Sweet Leaf base.  Embellishments I used are Silver Shimmer Trim, Stardust Glitz Glitter Gel and a Silver Metallic pen. All products are available on my website through links provided here.





If you want to see other examples of these two colors together please check out these links:  Baroque Borders, and  Rock the Block sympathy card,



Thanks for stopping by!  Have a fun week filled with fun and creativity!
:) Marie

1 comment:

sarahstone said...

What a fun Christmas card! Thanks for joining this week at Color My Heart!

Sarah

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...