Monday, October 22, 2012

Color Dare #15 with Pals Paper Arts Sketch 145

Hooray!  Color My Heart Color Dare has returned from a 6 week absence!  This week's colors are Lagoon, Pear and Creme Brulee--all colors from Close To My Heart.  I used  Pals Paper Arts Sketch 145 to make my card.  The greeting is from 4 My Friend and I used a small amount of Colonial White Rosette Ribbon.   (You can order these supplies from my website here.) The rectangles were cut with the CTMH Art Philosophy cartridge.  The patterned paper is from the now retired Footloose paper pack from CTMH.

The card:


The sketch:


Thanks for stopping by! Have a great week filled with fun and creativity!
:) Marie

2 comments:

sarahstone said...

I like your card, Marie. It reminds me of the ocean! Thanks for playing along at Color My Heart. It's good to be back.

Sarah

Linda Callahan said...

Pretty ribbon! Love the soft colors of your card! So glad yo shared it at PPA!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...