Thursday, January 12, 2012

My Rock the Block Challenge--Day 7

Well I'm meeting my challenge with this post (and I still have more Rock the Block ideas to share!) I love this set and the stamps in it can be found here. Today's card is a Valentine's Day card suitable for anyone--a friend, parent, sibling or sweetheart. This card features the corner floral stamp as the background frame for a cricut cut window card. To achieve this effect I stamped the widest edge of the stamp on each of the 4 sides of the card. I used the Art Philosophy cricut cartridge to cut out the card, the window overlay and the hearts. The colors are White Daisy, Cotton Candy and Tulip. The greeting is from "Mad About You" and is stamped on the inside of the card. A trio of small hearts were stamped, matted and popped up with 3D Foam Tape. Clear sparkles were added to accent each heart.


Thanks for viewing my cards and have a great day filled with creativity and fun!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...