Monday, August 15, 2011

Clean and Simple Challenge FTL 153

When I have time I enjoy doing card sketches. The Clean and Simple Challenge can be found here. This one came pretty easily to me using Close To My Heart products. I used Kraft CS, Crystal Blue CS, Treasure Life Stamp set (D1306) and For Every Occasion stamp set (D1187) and Chocolate ink.

The colorful stripe came from the tear off strip from one of CTMH's new cardstock weight patterned papers from the Dreamin' pack. I love being able to use every little bit of paper! Thanks for looking!



1 comment:

Karolyn at Paper Therapy said...

This is so pretty!! I love the beautiful silhouette and gorgeous color scheme! Thanks for playing with us at CAS-ual Fridays! Just a note, though - you've mis-linked your project to the CAS-ual Fridays blog, so you might want to re-link it so that you can be considered for the prize!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...