Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Ruffled Lace, Clear Sparkles and a Clear Button for Card Pattern Sketch 87

I enjoy challenging myself to create cards to share on various stamping related blogsites. I have learned so much from others and I'm glad that I have the opportunity to pass on some good ideas.  This week the Card Pattern Sketch 87 looks like this:


My interpretation looks like this:


There is a fan looking corner stamp in the CTMH Triple Play stamp set which was stamped twice to make the half circle.  I stamped with Pacifica Ink on Lagoon cardstock (LOVE these 2 new colors!).   I also stamped on a small piece of Lagoon CS and used a circle punch to cut it out and attached it to the clear button using CTMH Bonding Memories Glue Pen which dries clear.  I looked through my shoebox full of ribbon and found this white irridescent ruffled lace which I attached using my sewing machine to Pacifica cardstock. Then I glued the Pacifica CS onto a White Daisy folded card. Last I took out my set of clear adhesive sparkles and stuck them on the card.  (When I went to photograph this card the sparkles appeared uneven and too bright so I used my scanner which created the shadow on the top left corner.)  Do you think I have too many sparkles or not enough?  Your comments are always appreciated.  Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...