Friday, October 22, 2010

Card Pattern Challenge Sketch 86

This is the first time I am participating in the Card Pattern weekly challenge.  We were invited to make a card using the following sketch:

Here is my entry:

 All products are from Close To My Heart.  I used Magnifique patterned paper, Lagoon and Pacifica cardstock on Colonial White paper.  The thank you greeting is from C1220 You're Special set.  I used Lagoon Ink and then stamped again with Versamark Ink and embossed with Polysparkle Tinsel (retired CTMH product.).  The three elements on the lower right corner were made with a pencil eraser tip stamped in lagoon and then again with versamark and embossed with Polysparkle Tinsel.  Don't they look like real sparkle brads?

4 comments:

Debbie Carriere said...

Ooh! Nice card! Great idea with the pencil eraser!! Love that sparkle, wish we still had it!!!

Agata said...

Lovely card! Thanks for playing along with CP this week!

Mary said...

Love the faux sparkle brads - great idea! Thanks for playing along with H2H!

Deneen said...

Great card, I thought they were brads:) Thanks for playing along with H2H.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...